Simple order form system -- 2
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $309 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Want a simple order form program which can handle the following tasks:
Develop in Visual Basic
Order Form Frontend:
- Fill in creation date automatically
- Create unique order form reference number automatically (print with bar code to be read by backend)
- Input customer name and contact number by sales
- Input product code by sales person or barcode reader
- Read product description, price, from existing POS system (SQL Server MDF database, read only, no update required).
- Allow manual entry if product detail is not available in the database
- Remarks field for each product to allow manual input for size, color or other options
- Price read from database on form but can be changed by sales person if needed
- Form can handle 1-10 products
- Print order form to customer with all entries, 80mm POS printer format, ignore blank products
- Create a flag (for order form) to indicate the order form is being processed, canceled or completed
- Create a flag (for each product in each order form) to indicate the product is processed, canceled, out of stock, completed
- Save the order form data to database in remote location
- Frontend software can read all save order forms, can be filtered by the order form flag status or date. (Hide from frontend if flag set to Hide)
- Re-print of desired order form
- Default view is new order form creation
- Show summary, can switch between following, or read the order form by barcode
-- Show all order forms summary, can be filtered by the order form flag or date
-- Show all products summary, can be filtered by the product flag or date (e.g. show all products not ordering by default)
-- Can read the product unique reference ad change the product flag as completed, order form change to completed if all product entries within the order form are completed, canceled or out of stock.
- Read desired order forms with corresponding products
- Print each product with unique reference with bar code, date, order no, customer name, contact number and entry number (e.g. 3 of 9, if it is the 3rd product in current order with 9 products) individually (i.e. if the order form with 10 entries, 10 forms will be printed), 80mm POS printer format.
- Option to print all products grouped by product code, with desired date range, order status, etc.
- All products flag set to processed, order from flag to processed after printed
- Order from flag can set to processed, canceled, completed, hide
- Re-print of desired order form
- Delete desired order form
All print out forms must be customizable
Only small amount of forms will be created everyday (less than 100), so just keep it as simple as possible.
Source code required upon finish of the project.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online