Visual Basic Homework Assignment
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $33 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a very small homework project in which i have to create a program using Visual Basic 2010 to perform calculations.
I need this done within the next 12 hours and its a very small assignment and I will pay no more than $40 for it. I will give you my name for the project after you PM me and also a detailed PDF of what to do. But see below some of the..
The basic monthly cost of a membership in a health club is $100 for adults and $75 for seniors. Members must choose a level of membership – Gold, which adds $300 to the cost of the membership; Silver, which adds $250 to the cost; or Bronze, which adds $150. Your goal is to write a program that calculates the monthly fee.
Specifically, you should:
1. Copy Ch4HealthClub to your Projects directory and open it
2. Create three radio buttons with Text properties “Gold”, “Silver”, and “Bronze” in 10 point size
3. Add those three radio buttons to a group box named grpLevel. Have the phrase “Level” displayed in the border around the group box, to match this screenshot:
4. When the “Calculate Monthly Fee” button is clicked, calculate and display the membership fee based upon user input.
5. Add a comment at the top of the code with your name.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online