1. Heavy Data Entry
2. Pick up Requisitions from all Docks every hour to hour and a half.
3. Verifying part numbers being ordered is effective for aircraft..
4. Verifying job number on requisition is correct.
5. Verifying each requisition has a Non-routine, Routine, Engineering Authorization, Customer Task Card or equivalent attached.
6. Verifying part number is or so not in stock. If in stock, returns Requisition to author of paperwork so an E- Reservation can be generated to pull part out of inventory.
7. Verifying requisition has lead signature before processing.
8. Entering all new part numbers in the Master Part Number File. Helps clean up any discrepancies found in Master Parts file..
9. Adding requisition to SAP which generates a requisition number for each part ordered.
10. Delivers requisitions to the appropriate Buyer.
11. Assist MSA’s obtaining signatures and delivering paperwork to Buyers when needed.
12. Assisting Buyers, when MSA’s are not available, to change part #s on requisitions when Alternates are found.
13. Typing Outside Service requisitions for Fab Travelers and taking paperwork to Receiving once Buyer has issued PO.
14. Other assigned duty’s as required by management.
Typing 40 wpm and strong 10 key data entry skills are required. Must be highly organized and a self starter. Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft word is a plus. And have great people skills