Seeking Professional Lead Generation Expert for exciting, innovative, US Immigration Law Firm.
Lead Generator will be in charge of the company’s lead generation. This person will handle all lead generation, follow ups and management. Leads will originate through social media, such as LinkedIn, FB, etc.
The person will not actually be selling, although some sales experience is a plus for knowing how to evaluate warm prospects for Qualifier to follow up.
THIS IS A SATISFYING JOB - with a congenial, supportive workgroup.
Work with PROFESSIONALS and with ATTORNEYS who will be working closely with U.S. COMPANIES.
EXCELLENT WRITING SKILLS A MUST. ALSO, MUST SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH FLUENTLY.
Lead Generator Job Duties:
• Establish connections with Prospects via LinkedIn, FB, etc.
• Respond daily to interesting prospects primarily from LinkedIn and other similar social media platforms.
• Keep management informed of contacts by submitting weekly work plans and activity & results reports, tracking daily lead count, email responses, follow-ups, etc.
• Respond to prospects in a respectful manner, ensuring they feel comfortable about our services and confident that our attorneys will provide them exceptional, individualized attention.
• Make any recommendations to management for improvement.
• Contribute to any team efforts that are initiated
• Work extensively with various social media platforms – PRIMARILY LINKEDIN
Lead Generator Skills:
• Intermediate level of technical skills in software applications (including Microsoft Office, Team Collaboration tools, Cloud)
• Must have proficiency with LinkedIn and similar social media platforms
• Must present highly professional demeanor
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Strong proficiency in written and verbal English
For further information about the U.S. Immigration law firm of Mr. Thomas Williams, please visit:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
Please provide your resume, with phone number and Skype address. Please email all requested information