Unified Threat Management Linux Based Open Source
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $23 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $30 USD / hour
We are developing an appliance for to administrate the most used and important topics of networking. We need to integrate all this features in one appliance:
- System License
- Interfaces: Ethernet, bridging, VRRP, Wireless, VPN, VPLS
- IPv6 support
- Multi-WAN (Load Balance) (with Failover)
- DHCP Server, DCHP Client, DHCP Relay
- Static Routing (Policy Routing)
- Dynamic Routing (OSPF and BGP)
- Routing Filter
- Firewall, NAT.
- QoS (Queue Types)
- HotSpot Server
- Radius Support
- UTM (Unified Threat System)
- AntiVirus, AntiSpam, AntiSpyware.
- WEB Filter (Categorized)
- IPS (Intrusion Prevention System)
- DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
- High Availability (Hardware Failover)
[url removed, login to view] requirements notice: As originally posted, this project does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online