This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $52 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
We're working on an Property Management App and we need someone who can write content for our social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) promoting the app (benefits, how to use it, facts, etc.) and with some relevant content about Real Estate for: Landlords, tenants and vendors.
We only need the content writing, not design, of small texts, very attractive for social media users, no articles. So, is a very EASY JOB.
- 30 posts for Facebook and Instagram (could be the same, considering that for Facebook could be a little longer texts)
- 60 Tweets (less than 140 characters, including links to invite to download the app)
- On each post or tweet should suggest the hashtag to use, only related with the content, with Real Estate or Services (for home repairs).
All the content should be written thinking on 3 target audiences:
1) Landlords and property managers
3) Vendors (upkeep and home repairs)
The messages could be created for the 3 targets (specially those posts about the app benefits) or directed for each one of this target audiences.
You'll receive all the information about the App, our current social media content (to keep the stile of writing, tone, etc.) and the Excel that you'll need to fill to complete the project.
This is an URGENT PROJECT, please, be sure you can complete it on the next 5 days.
Also is VERY IMPORTANT to write in PERFECT ENGLISH and to be CREATIVE to write catchy and engaging text.
If you do it right, we can continue working with you for the following months.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online