Fix two bugs with a simple Python (Flask) app and MongoDB
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $51 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 CAD
I have a simple Python app on Herokuapp that is using the Flask framework and connecting to a Mongo database on MongoLabs.
I need two bugs fixed:
1.) A part of the website allows the user to generate and download a text file by pulling data from the Mongo DB. The script worked when there were only 10,000 records in the DB. Now that we have more than 200,000 records in the DB, the request times out and fails.
2.) Another part of the website allows the user to upload a file to import the data into the Mongo DB. Currently it fails when duplicate happens. We need this fixed and just skip the duplicates.
Browse Related Skills
- Python script that traverses email account and extracts emails into a Mongo DB repo
- Discounts reports to be fixed (From firebase) Paginaton for api (https://app.worldofcrew.com/api/v1/pins)
- Convert csv into neo4j for graph
- Hire mySQL Develeoper / someone experienced at Windows sql
- Install MongoDB on my Server
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online