Oil Level Sensor - SigFox, Arduino/Raspberry PI, Ultrasonic Sensor
- Status Closed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 26
My product is the following:
- It has a SIGFOX communications board
- It uses an Arduino or Rasberry Pi Board
- It has an ultrasonic sensor that can detect distances from 5cm to 180cm
- The accuracy of the measurement is at least [url removed, login to view] cm.
- It has a battery that can last 1 year
- It uploads two sensor readings to SIGFOX per day
- It must be packaged for external use
- It is located inside home oil tanks and detects the amount of fuel left in the tank by
measuring the distance to the surface of the oil from the top of the tank.
- 1*Prototype Board
- All Source Code
- Bill of materials, with supplier, product code for each.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online