Bazı Resimlerde Değişiklik Yap
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $50 USD
- Total Bids 42
I have 12 different handmade products (7 lamps / 3 flower pot / / 2 shelves /)
And I have a bunch of photos for each item, taken by a professional photographer at my house. What I need is MUCH MORE PROFESSIONAL looking images (as they had been taken in a photo-studio of some sort) for each item, to be published at my ONLINE STORE.
So what I need is an experienced photoshoper to:
1) find best possible pictures for each item (at least 5 photos per item from different angels)
2) edit them to the best possible degree (almost giving them a feeling that they had been photographed in a professional photo-studio. Of course no need for total “decupe” work but you might want to exercise some if you see the fit)
So, I need 12 (items) x 5 (pictures) = 60 edited photos at the end of the project.
I am sharing with you the link of my Flickr account, where all the raw pictures could be found:
There are a bunch of photos taken for each product. I am going to "suggest" which ones to work on for the most critical products. This way you know which pictures I would like to show case for each product. But of course you are the photoshop-pro! So if you feel like there are other pictures in the pool that fits better with photoshop editing (because of color, light...etc issues), you just let me know which pictures you want to work with and we decide together. Also there could be similar pictures with exactly the same angle (because I take almost same photo a few time) with better light, better ...whatever, you can use that instead of what I suggest ;)
1. Tall lamp (this is the tall lamp with a lot of stuff hanging from it...): 1 tall /1 close up / 1 tall (night) / 1 close up (night) / 1 base (night) (You will find night and day pictures of it. Please choose the most suitable ones in terms of photoshop editing)
2. Lamp hanging from branches:
14689966_10157551440220207_813042836_o – this is a very complicated picture. Please corp it to the best possible degree.
3. Lamp from pipelines
and one night view of this lamp
4. Lamp with Fisherman's mantrap
5. Lamp with Motorcycle
6. Round Shelf (Wall Hanging)
7. Flower Pot (beige)
8. Flower Pot (Blue)
There are so many other shots for this product. So please you choose the photos with less clutter in the background and with best light possible. And share them with me before you begin any editing.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online