I am looking for a skilled, creative designer/team to design multilanguage portal for a sweets company .
Team should have experience in templates for CMS like postnuke and should be familiar with it.
Sweet company have few departaments - candy, chocolade, spices, funZONE etc.
I need that when guest will browse through differrent departaments look of the site will change accordingly to his "clicks". Simply - dept. will use different sub-designs - so IE: You go to "sweets" category and You have candy kind of a design and if You choose spices there would be elements like peper, garlic, salt etc. Theme should also use flash and read data from MySQL. (I mean IE: on the first page new product should be presented, commercials video-clips etc.)
You can use AutoTheme, Xantia,webdiva template engine or any other system (with ability to classify template with categories) if You like but design have to be goodlooking, creative and fresh.
Work consist of two parts:
1) - Portal design - all work connected to design (elements, dept. subversion, funZone, needed flash elements)
2) - Make all neccessery changes to PostNuke that it will be showing that design and subdesigns correctly for all dept. I mean if I'll write article about new chocolade it will be presented only in chocolade dept. If Ill write news about new spice that news will be presented only in spice dept.
(I think it will be done simply through topics and sections but I think that designer should have it in mind designing portal.)
After starting work Ill should get your project, skeches in a few days to give You my feedback.
Quick communication is important here.
Work should be done in MAXIMUM 3 weeks. Its deadline.
As You see timing is really tight and this is a work for a team which know what to do.
Please think about all aspect of my offer before bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).