I need an experienced coder who can look at a xhtml/css page that we have had sliced and coded and correct it.
The main problems are (but may include others)
1. The page does not work in IE8
2. The coding uses <tables> to overcome other browser issues.
3. The slicing of the page is incorrect so the the top right corner displays incorrectly.
4. Main top images does not line up correctly in Firefox
5. The left panel does not flow downwards so when we add a link the rest of the page has to be changed.
6. There may be more things but I feel that cleaning the code up will solve all the issues.
I have attached the deliverables so you can check the job out before bidding.
This page is meant to be a template for the rest of the site but at the moment is proving almost impossible to use.
Kind request: Please don't bid if you are a new coder still learning.