We need an automated solution to synchronize spoken words on an MP3 file with text in HTML files word for word.? This synchronization should be done by tagging the HTML file with time stamps.?
The software should:
* Automatically load the HTML and MP3 files from a specified directory
* Tag each word in the HTML file with span tag ID
* Have a timeline with each ID corresponding to a time in the MP3 file
* Output the timestamped HTML and MP3 files to a specified director
* Preserve the formatting on the HTML input file so it matches the output file.
There are three sample files attached to show you what we need.? There are two input files (MP3 and HMTL) and an output (timestamped HTML) file.? Please note, the timeline on the output HTML file must contain ID tags for every word in the document corresponding to a time on the MP3 file (not just a few as in the current sample)
This has been accomplished using Speech recognition engines and by a company called taudiobooks.? Please make sure you understand completely what we need and feel free to ask any questions prior to bidding.? We prefer a Mac OSX software but are open to windows as well.