This project includes two Access database files. One, "Main Database" is where the rewritten calendar should reside. The other file "calendar" contains the table, forms and reports that need to be re-written.
The code should:
1. Import all calendar components into the Main Database
2. Substitute the "frmqryClients" for the "tblUser" table. The "tblUser" will not be used and should be deleted once coder understands how to substitute the frmqryClients for the table.
3. The "Staff" combo box on the "frmCalender" form should pull "Last name" and "first name" (sorted by last name) from the frmqryClients.
4. Any reports still using the "tblUser" should be re-directed to the "frmqryClients".
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).