I am not sure if what I want created needs to be a software, or if it can be done in a database format.
I need a database/software created so that all I have to do is check boxes from a list of various tasks and when click "generate" it will automatically put together the package price.
Each individual task will have the following fields associated with it:
* Task Category
* Task Name
* Brief Description
* Time it takes to perform task
* Cost per Hour for performing the task
* Total Cost of performing the task (auto populates)
* Hourly fee charged to the client for the task
* Total fee charged to the client (auto populates)
* Company Net (auto populates)
When the packages generate, it will need to show:
* Total Package Cost (a-la-cart pricing) (auto populates)
* Total Package Fee to Client (a-la-cart pricing) (auto populates)
* Total Package Fee w/ 25%* off of the a-la-cart package price (auto populates) - the percentage needs to be so that it can be manually changed for each package generated.
* Actual Amount Charged to Client for the Package (auto populates, but has the ability to manually override)
* Package Net (auto populates)
* The ability to save/name generated packages for future reference
* If the core values change on a particular task (such as time, fee to client, etc.) then any where that task is saved in a generated package, the next time you open/view that package a warning pops us stating what has changed and asks if you want to re-populate that package.
* Note - some tasks will need to be done on a quote-basis and will not have pre-determined fees associated with that. I still want to be able to enter them into the system anyway.
This database/software will need to be web-based as the intention is to sell it to others.