I need one dephi program fixed for bugs. The program is .kar file karaoke player. The program is working fine, but there are some .kar files that cannot be played with him (those same files are played without problem on other players like vanbasco). Also there are more bugs that need to be fixed: [url removed, login to view] tempo is not working [url removed, login to view] recorder does not record sound (only video) [url removed, login to view] more small bugs You can download the demo version of program from here: [url removed, login to view] The program is developed with delphi 6. Latest sources will be avaliable to winning bidder.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 22, 2005 12:00:11 PM:
Hi to all,
I will update the bid with .kar files that are problematic.
Also coders who are not specifyed that have legal, registered delphi (version 6 or above) will not be considered.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Aug 12, 2005 12:50:48 PM:
This bid reuest has been re-activated.
Let me know if you are still interested in doing this work.
The request has been slightly changed, so please read it first.