What we need is an admin system for the company. The system must include the following features:
- User management system (administration, authentication, user creation, access levels, document/file uploading and retrieval, etc)
- Customers who have been given access will need to answer approximately 15 questions (either multiple choice, yes or no, or text entry) that would be stored to the user's account in a database and that user will need to upload approximately 30 documents that will also be stored relative to the user's account
- Inline uploading is required (means uploads must begin as soon as a customer selects a file)
- The documents to be uploaded are not required but a Customer must able to log in at a later time to upload new documents
- Admin should be easily accessible on a mobile device. We already have a theme purchased that already supports mobile browsers so you just have to be able to build upon that
- All documents should be downloadable one at a time or have a function to download many or all in a zip file from the admin, by an admin user (using PHP's ZipArchive).
- All entered data (excluding uploaded files) should be exportable in Excel formatted CSV files.
- Admin must be able to easily create other users and assign their access levels (Admin, Management User, Reporting User, Customer). All pages should have a check in place that would validate if the current user has access to the requested page/resource. What this means is that some pages, menu items or actions will be hidden and not accessible to users of certain types.
Initial Account types and Capabilities
Administrator: Ability to manage settings, calculations (this is more Phase 2), create users, delete users, manage users, download documents.
Same settings as Administrator except cannot delete any users, and can only manage users they have created.
Has no administrative rights, but can view and download documents uploaded by other users
Regular User (customer/client):
Ability to fill out questions and upload documents.
This project is just the first phase. We already have plans for phase 2 but no solid specs yet so the code and database schema must be dynamic enough to handle additional features and some changes. Basically, phase 2 will be about adding a ton of questions (1,000+) with scoring/rating based on the answers so it would be wise to place the initial questions in the database and should be manageable by the admin.
DEADLINE: December 10
In your PM, please add "REAPP" in your subject line so I know that you've read the requirements. Failure to do so will result in instant rejection of bid.
You do not need to worry about the designs. Our designer is currently working on the templates that you will be using and these files will be provided to you once hired.
The selected developer will be required to use our time tracking application (with screenshots) and we are requiring at least 35 hours / week for this project. If you do a good job with this, the second phase will also be given to you which would be a bigger project and would probably take 1-2 months of work.
A previous developer has started working on this project and has completed the User Management part. You will be given access to the current code and you should be able to complete the project based on that.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $838 for this job
Hi, I have been working as a web professional on PHP/MySQL for more than 7 year. Please checkout your PMB to learn about my offers, portfolio, etc. Thanks.