PROJECT : BIRTHDAY/OCCASIONS AUTOMATIC EMAIL GREETINGS SENDER
The Application should search the Employee DB to check for any Employees Birthdays & Anniversaries & shoot an email greeting (using a respective template) to that Employees Email address from the DB.
It should also put the Employee’s Manager’s Email address (along with a couple of other addresses from the Company Master) in the BCC
The From Address & the message should also be picked up from the Company Master
The Application should have
1) Employee Master (with fields follows)
(ii) First Name
(iii) Last Name
(iv) Manager <Combo>
(vi) Anniversary Date
2) Company Master (with fields follows)
(i) Company Name
(ii) TO Email Address
(iii) BCC Email Address (space for multiple email addresses)
(iv) Birthday Message
(v) Anniversary Message
(vi) Weekend Holidays
1) The Employee Master should have an Add / Edit / Delete / Search / Save Option
2) The Company Master has only 1 Record Edit & Saving should over-write on the existing record
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The program should run on all the Windows Operating Systems like Windows 98 / XP / NT / 2000 etc
The database can be access & and front end [url removed, login to view] (VB or ASP)