We need an eCommerce website (ASP.NET + VB.NET + MS SQL server).
We need 2 sides to it:
1. eCommerce side - Where we can have eCommerce side where customers get shopping cart. Should be similar to <[url removed, login to view]>. We want to sell standard items off the shelf and also give an option to the user to create their own customized design items like [[url removed, login to view]]()
2. Back Office Processing - Internet client where the admin users can add items, parameters, update price, change terms and conditions etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).