Wordpress coming soon site needs additional development
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 7
Startup e-commerce site requires some additional development on landing page for pre-launch subscriptions.
There are 2 parts to this project that need to be completed and the points of development are listed below:
Facebook Developer app | timeline: 1 day MAX
1. Developer app needs to be setup and the relevant API keys need to be pointing at (PM for URL)
2. the permissions need to be set to extract/allow the use of the following details:
• Access my public information: Includes name, profile pic, list of friends, and all other public parts of the profile
• Send me email: company may email me directly at username_at_email_address
• Post to my wall: company may post status messages, notes, photos, and videos to my wall
• Status updates: permission to update my status
• Access my profile information: birthday
• Access my photos and videos: photos and videos
3. Once this app is up and running, we can then move on to the integration/dev on the landing page
Landing page | Timeline: 4 days MAX
1. Using wordpress as a base, with the “launch effect” theme. This mimics launch rock, 100%. This is already installed and hosted and currently running in maintenance mode.
2. We need a dummy copy of the landing page, with a button that will say "request an invite". The system must then send them a link to the actual landing page.
3. We want to replace the email form with a facebook connect button.
4. Once they have clicked and allowed permissions via FB, the same process as the original would happen. Ie. If they entered their email address, it would take them to the next step to share a link/via fb/twitter etc... We need this to happen after they have clicked and confirmed facebook connect.
Once they have signed up, a script now needs to be created to do the following:
• Ref: facepile/fb community plugin
• It needs to populate the background with profile pictures of signed up users (and store these images in the sql db)
• The grid must be initially populated with the standard fb profile pic as a dummy image, with 50% opacity so we can still see the bg image
• As per the mockup we provide you with, as each member signs up, it must pull their profile pic and populate the background
We also need a new div container created underneath near the footer as a placeholder for viral videos or any other call-to-actions we may implement in the future. This needs be linked to a page/post in the backend that we can control.
New div container to hold an arrow image and text, directly next to main container as per mockup.
New footer bar with menu links and copyright info as per mockup.
Member account page: once they have signed up and "logged in", they can add/change their profile information, including their profile picture. The page will just have form fields with their info and an upload feature to change the pic.
We will supply the mockup to freelancers once they have bid and met budgetGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online