Write an iPhone application
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹43517 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
Description: Bank of America is one of the largest multinational banking and financial service corporations. It has large number of customers therefore, it is necessary that all the transactions and services need to be secure and reliable. In addition, to provide secure and easy access of the banking to the customers it launched with a mobile banking app. Mobile banking app provides the customers a very secure and reliable transaction in finger tips. The mobile banking app has different features like manage your accounts, transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks, contact us easily, special offers and deals, help stay secure.
App Link: [url removed, login to view]
• Worked with Objective C, Swift and Cocoa frameworks.
• Worked with Navigations controllers, Navigation Bars & Tab Bars
• Worked on UIViews & UITableViews for user interface in the application.
• Improved search results and searching capabilities of branch locators and other such information.
• Developed static libraries.
• Fixed bug issues of the application in order of speed and performance enhancements.
• Created Notifications module that resurfaces notification messages through APN's from a database connected on a secure socket.
• Used the SOAP web service to retrieve the all the customer base information from the SQL server.
• Updated online user ID and password fields to allow special characters to be used.
• Created a side swipe menu controller which makes it easy to navigate through the application.
• Performed Unit testing and Defect fixing so that we meet up to the Client Specification.
• JSON based parsing response used for AFNetworking.
• Implemented the scroll functionality by using UIScrollView on all screens of the app
• Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information
through JSON libraries and connecting to SQLite database with the Objective-C interfaces.
• GDB for debugging and worked with Xcode.
• Involved in doing AGILE practices, attending daily agile (SCRUM) meetings and SPRINT retrospective meetings. Worked with an Agile, Scrum methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work in every iteration.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online