The project is to create an entire iOS application (and subsequently, separately, Google Android in the near future) which allows skiers to track their performance using iOS GPS / in-built accelerometer gyroscope data on the ski slopes real time; share, compare performance and interact with their friends; find local facilities (via Google API near me functionality); find out local lift status; view local piste maps and other features.
The freelancer must provide:
- Initial specification of their solution
- Full application components (excluding logo to be provided by buyer)
Fundamentally, the foundation for this app is an existing competitor application “Ski Tracks” mobile application:
[url removed, login to view]
(Bidders are recommended to download the LITE free version of the app and trial for functionality etc.) All functionality of the Ski Tracks app must be replicated by the developer, similar look and feel, and all features i.e. track uphill ski lift section vs downhill ski slope sections.
Furthermore, the following functionality found on other applications should be replicated:
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
- Addition of compare exact ski runs vs friends real time
- Ability to add friends via facebook
- Ability for users to store the data on their phone for viewing at a later data
- Ability to store all user data (for all users) centrally in a database for analysis by admin
- Ability to see who else is on the slope from your friends and where they are (location precise) and send them messages within the app i.e. replicating this functionality: [url removed, login to view]
- Ability to link and pull from google maps to find nearby ski resort places
- Ability to link into sites such as [url removed, login to view] and pull forecast, lift status
- Provide ability to integrate adverts and subscription to a paid (ad free version) via apple in-app purchases
11 freelancers are bidding on average £693 for this job
hi , i'm senior software architect 15 years experience. .net , html5 and Cross-platform application mobile and windows OS. if you like i can do it with software engineering Science.