Complete a cross-platform Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Android/iOS app with the following criteria (Please see attached document for full requirements details):
- Connect and manage multiple BLE devices
- Provide disconnect alerts
- Display information from BLE device using standard GATT services
- Background services for monitoring and discovering devices
- Developed using Xamarin and Xamarin Forms
- 14 to 17 different pages (Splash screen, Login Page, 3-5 Tutorial pages, Device List page, etc.)
- Connected to web service for database sync, sign-in, and push notifications (currently using Azure App Service)
- Well commented code in English
- Deployment to Google Play and App Store
The app is currently 25-35% complete, with the basic infrastructure and 6 of the main pages mostly complete, a working and connected App Service for database sync. Source is hosted on BitBucket and issue tracking and source control is to be used here. If done well, there will be future employment.
XAMARIN NOT REQUIRED:
Native Android and iOS development is acceptable, if the developer can justify it's use (shorter development time, more cost effective, higher quality app). We have .NET developers and XAMARIN is highly preferred. Our existing application could be used for reference only if the developer choices to start from scratch. We have source code for an iOS test app (SmartTags https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUy8JfaLDHQ) that works with our BLE device and includes all required BLE communication features (separation alert, page/find device, battery status, and signal strength). This source code could be used to drastically speed up the development process if done naively.