Thank you for taking the time to look at this posting =)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A proficient blog writer who has prior experience with other brands. Please reply if you possess the following:
- Flexible writing style;
- Good understanding of storytelling;
- Good research skills;
- Good copywriting knowledge (magnetic headlines, intriguing openings, cliffhangers, etc.);
- Good formatting knowledge (descriptive sub-headings, short paragraphs, etc);
- Adherence to deadlines;
- Ability to meticulously follow guidelines;
This job is for the recruiting/career advice/HR industry. The successful applicant will be compensated 6-10 cents a word. We're happy to give a lot of flexibility and creative freedom to the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Please include the answers to these questions when you apply:
1. What are your favorite fitness blogs/publications that you read regularly?
2. Did you ever post on these blogs?
3. What's your firsthand experience with fitness? What do you do, when and how?
4. Please provide the following links:
- Your own blog (if you have one)
- Your twitter (if you have one)
- Your quora profile (if you have one)
Send question [Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions.]