nginx configuration tweak
This project was awarded to techdevs for $35 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I set up a digitalocean vps: Ubuntu 16 / nginx / php7 / wordpress. (no Varnish). I used these directions: [url removed, login to view]
Everything is okay except wordpress throws an error when trying to make outbound http requests when it connects to the theme developer's site to validate the theme license.
Job: tweak the configuration to fix the above problem.
Future job, if we work well together: Set up mail so that wordpress can send me mail when a form is submitted, etc. Or set up an actual mail server so that I can send/receive emails, use webmail, etc.
Future job, if we work well together: I'm thinking of moving some existing sites on shared hosting to such a server, the future job is to duplicate that server configuration so I can (or you can) migrate the site. Plus routine server maintenance.
Browse Related Skills
- Fix flask setup hosted on Centos7/nginx
- Install plugin into redmine-----might have to upgrade redmine first
- server file transfer. Transfer files from Linux server to dropbox account
- Write a small Linux program that reads and writes a few bytes from the I2C bus
- Advanced C Coding on Linux - with UML design
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online