Hi, we are a well funded startup based in Europe and Asia, we are close to finishing our MVP and are looking for a front end engineer to help us complete the project by November 28th 2016.
We need someone prepared to work close to full time (as we expect there to be 100-120 hours of work at least) and preferably complete the tasks long before end of November. We will also offer a financial bonus based on how fast you can complete the project
You'll be responsible for:
Deliver a the front end application.
Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop.
Cooperate with me (Founder) and report to our Head of Engineering who is currently in the process of building our APIs.
Communicate with external web services.
2. Must have : Angular 1.5 knowledge and a willingness to pickup Angular 2 in a short amount of time.
3. Must have : familiarity with consuming REST APIs, MVC patterns, CSS skills, git, Unix machines.
4. Must have delivered/worked on at least one multi-screen app written in JS.
5. Desirable : Typescript knowledge.
6. Desirable : Understanding of HTML5 canvas element.
7. Desirable : API security using OAUTH/OpenIDConnect.
When replying please see the 7 points above and advise what skills you possess.
67 freelancers are bidding on average €38/hour for this job
Project: AngularJS Frontend Development Skills: PHP, AngularJS, NodeJS, RoR, Laravel Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Development Team Size: Dedicated Programmer