Job description for Sales/Marketing and Terms and Conditions
• Understanding company requirement and structure.
• Finding Clients around India, abroad & their requirement.
• Cold Calling, Meeting Clients, Fixing Meetings.
• Sales pitch about Triangle Films. (You will be representing ONE and ONLY Triangle Films and not as an individual or freelancer).
• Making Estimate, Negotiate with clients for Cost and closing the deal.
• Sales person is completely responsible for handling finances from beginning to the end of project.
• Advances Structure: 50% before starting of any job, 25% on presenting the 1st cut of film, and 25% balance on time of completion.
• Triangle Films is not responsible for any personal losses incurred during achieving Targets.
• Upto 15 to 25% from gross on each project for freelancers.
• Percentage may vary depends upon expenses from the project value
• For total income visit pay scale XL sheet attached in mail.