Ethical & Proven White Hat SEO Professional
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $955 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We wish to engage the initial, and possibly ongoing, services of a proven & ethical White Hat SEO professional(s) to optimise and then rank our bespoke menswear ecommerce business [url removed, login to view] on the front page of search engine results. We are at a far more competitive (i.e.; lower) price point than our competitors, unlike them our clothes are handmade in Vietnam not China, and we have a significant advantage in that we are the first in this market to offer Buy Now Pay Later terms.
We will be selling only to the USA from this site where we will be going head to head with established market players, such as Indochino, Joe Button, Suit Supply, InStitchu, [url removed, login to view], Black Lapel etc. Currently all the obvious keywords are being leveraged by Indochino so we’ll need a professional with access to SEMrush and/or SERP to identify their long tail keywords and then go on to find some new ones for us to take advantage of.
Ideally we would like to outrank such businesses, but would be happy to be on the first page alongside of them within 60 days.
Additionally, we require;
1. A preliminary report regarding the current website; www.christensenclothiers.com. Tenders with reports vs the competition will be looked upon favourably.
2. An answer to this question, 59 – 3 =?
3. No Black Hat or Grey Hat methods to be used.
4. A brief on what opportunities (i.e.; improvements, optimisations etc.) that you see and how you will use White Hat SEO techniques only to optimise the site and generate organic traffic.
5. All current and relevant Google guidelines must be followed.
6. Prove that you are reading this project by answering 59 – 3 with the answer 31 in the first line of your tender.
7. No unethical methods; SEO spam techniques or junk profile building techniques to be used.
8. Links are to be from relevant English language sites from USA only.
o They must be visible, readable, indexable and “do follow”.
o Must be permanent, “one-way” and not from websites still under construction.
o Linked sites should be search engine friendly, established and seen to be fully active.
o Any links not approved must be replaced.
o Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Bing and Yahoo prior to the last 60-90 days.
o No links from rel=”nofollow” or “noindex” tag for the pages themselves and for anchor text.
o Do not use Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites or pages, hidden links, no string parameters etc.
9. Do not use automated software or bots, no link farms or link exchange programs, and definitely no web rings or paid traffic sites.
10. No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites etc. Absolutely no unethical sites.
11. We will verify with Ahrefs, so please follow our guidelines and engage in NO acts or deeds that will result in our site being banned, de-indexed or sandboxed.
This project will run for 60 days from project commencement, consisting of initial work, optimising, monitoring, reviewing and making any requested amendments or changes etc. Moreover we’ll be looking for a company, boutique or individual(s) that we can engage (after project completion) on an ongoing monthly basis, to ensure that we consistently rank on the first page of the major search engines. This is our “USA Only” website with other country-specific sites to be launched and we would want to give (and you should want) these additional contracts to the one professional/organisation across all these proposed sites as well.
Looking forward to reviewing your tenders/proposals.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online