This project was successfully completed by DualDesigners for $14 AUD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
Completed In1 day
I would like an illustration of career development cycle, designed from my logo (attached). The picture should represent 4 phases of growth, using petals from my logo:
The first petal should be pointing downwards (representing root of plant) - colour: Hex #CCAD5C;
The second petal should be pointing upwards, smallest in size (representing new growth) - colour Hex #8FCCC6;
The third petal should be pointing upwards, medium in size (representing growing phase) - colour Hex #C78799;
The fourth petal should be pointing upwards, largest in size (representing optimum growth / maturity) - colour Hex #71AD75.
I would like the first petal (pointing downwards) to be underneath the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th petal (representing root of plant) in 50% opacity.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- 5 Steps To Draw A Cartoon Character: Anger (Inside Out) Using Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Define Typography: 20 Typography Terms You Must Know
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- 8 Steps To Make Your Own Cursive Lettering In Adobe Illustrator
- Letter Fonts: The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online