Children's book illustrations
This project received 58 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $476 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Approx 28 pages including cover. Main characters being a little girl, a mum and dad.
The story is about having a parent with a chronic illness and is aimed towards toddlers and young children who are trying to understand why their parent is different from others.
The illustrations must be bright and happy.
There is a few specific pieces of equipment that need to be portrayed in the images which I can provide photographs of.
I have an image/plan idea for some pages but others can be open to interpretation.
Would need to see portfolio piece of similar type work. Budget and hours will be discussed with suitable illustrators.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- How To Make A Basic Cursive Font In Adobe Illustrator
- The Best 25 Free Cursive Fonts To Spice Up Your Designs
- How To Draw A Caricature Using Adobe Flash CS6: Donald Trump Caricature
- How To Draw A Cartoon Character Using Adobe Photoshop CS6: Joker Cartoon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online