Responsive website with additional functionality
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 75
This project has a 75% chance of happening - please note I "DO NOT" consider freelancers that copy and paste a generic message to me - I only consider those people that have looked at my requirements.
Summary of requirements:
- Responsive design and CMS - site logos, layout and content will be provided. Basic formatting of images and content will be needed.
- HTTPS enabled - I will need guidance on this as I don't fully understand (this is for site security).
- Clients of the company to have access via Portal to upload/download files (i.e. sFTP - files need to be protected) - company administrators to create & delete users to portal - access via a button or menu on website (see examples below) - notification to company and client when files are uploaded and downloaded.
- The company runs marketing campaigns for its clients - inside the above Portal the company would like a 'Campaign Journey' window, showing the current status of the client's campaign. (i.e. Started, In Progress, Finished - steps included depend on the campaign). The important factor is it needs to be easily updatable by client and company, adding notes (when notes have been added/updated an email to the client/company would be ideal).
- Optimised for SEO visibility.
- Professional and consistent theme across entire site.
- Easy for client to take forward and update once project has finished.
- Functionality needs to be very professional.
- No blog or
[url removed, login to view] - with Portal button in top right corner.
[url removed, login to view] - with Client menu options
Please let me know your thoughts, I am open to suggestions on how to take the Portal and Campaign Journey sections forward - they do not need to be over-complicated, but do need to be secure and professional looking, as per examples.
I have posted the project as $250-$750 - I have received quotes from other sites in this price range, however, please put the cost you feel is correct for the requirements.
MikeGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online