- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 33
The idea is to lift current design to a new level. Everything from fonts, colors, size of lines, space, positions of buttons, the buttons itself, menus, arrows, connection points - everything there is possible to change in current layout.
This is done by mainly updating current css and HTML.
Knowledge about Bootstrap is good.
The assignment includes to redesign:
- Redesign/fine tune environment view
- Redesign/fine tune release view (including hiding the left icon bar when Release view is active)
- Redesign/fine tune all pop up/modal dialogs (5-10)
- Create a new progress bar
- Create a login page that will be possible to adapt for each customer
- Make sure it keep its responsive/adaptive behaviorGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online