A professional photo editor is required to give my photos a professional touch. I have shot 318 pictures in .CR2 format (Canon format). I now require a professional editor to help edit the photos as follows:-
2. Improve lighting, colour, saturation, exposure and vibrancy.
3. Remove the noise from the photograph
4. Add creative effects
5. Sharpen the pictures and make them crispy
6. Remove the bright eyes effect (where either both eyes, or one eye is really bright due to reflection)
7. Crop the photo where necessary (If the detail in the background is not distracting, please don't crop it out).
Here is a link to the photographs: [url removed, login to view]
Note. Please try to keep the file size as high as possible so as to retain most of the original picture quality. Also ensure that you don't delete any picture.
Look forward to reasonable bids.
26 freelancers are bidding on average £35 for this job
Hi, I'm very much interested to work on your project.Let's discuss about project details. Check out my portfolio to see my expertise. https://www.freelancer.com/u/Privilege52.html
Hello, I have gone through your provided details and I can assure you that I can deliver you the same as per your need. Quality work assured. Looking forward for your response. Thanks Azra Khan
I'm a photographer, restorer and photo retoucher, I have a lot of experience, I can guarantee a professional job. I have time available I can deliver today. You can see my portfolio to see examples of my work