Professional Photo Editor Required (Please read before bidding)
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £47 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £15 GBP
A professional photo editor is required to give my photos a professional touch. I have shot 318 pictures in .CR2 format (Canon format). I now require a professional editor to help edit the photos as follows:-
2. Improve lighting, colour, saturation, exposure and vibrancy.
3. Remove the noise from the photograph
4. Add creative effects
5. Sharpen the pictures and make them crispy
6. Remove the bright eyes effect (where either both eyes, or one eye is really bright due to reflection)
7. Crop the photo where necessary (If the detail in the background is not distracting, please don't crop it out).
Here is a link to the photographs: [url removed, login to view]
Note. Please try to keep the file size as high as possible so as to retain most of the original picture quality. Also ensure that you don't delete any picture.
Look forward to reasonable bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online