Get a Website Built
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $479 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
[I'm sorry, but I won't be responding to any submissions made before I had filled in the Project Brief]
[url removed, login to view] Web API / [url removed, login to view] / Facebook API Bootstrap Shell.
I need a shell application written in [url removed, login to view] with an [url removed, login to view] Web API backend
1. Index page, to show nothing but link to signup or login pages
2. Signup page, which will allow a user to signup via Facebook Login. After signup, it will pass the access token to the [url removed, login to view] Web API which will create an account on the backend
3. Login page, to login via Facebook API, then also logging into web api.
4. Once logged in, a new page will show the users basic Facebook information (name, photo) and a link to a popup (see below) and a logout button.
5. The popup will show all places around the user, using the Facebook Graph API. It should use Bootstrap Modal and be full screen. When the user selects a Place, it should be returned to the first page and name displayed.
6. If the user refreshes or comes back to the site, they should still be logged in.
7. The site should be hosted on the developers hosting to start with, using their own Facebook App ID for testing.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online