Facebook Landing Page
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $177 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
FACEBOOK PROFILE & GIFT VOUCHER INDEXING SYSTEM
I want a Facebook Page & Gift Voucher Indexing System created to complement my canvas printing business website and sales strategy.
The gift vouchers will be printed on 275gsm card and each placed in the packaged prints of all future customer orders.
All customers will receive 2 gift vouchers each: "One For You" and "One For A Friend". Gift vouchers will be worth "$30 Off Your Next Order" (if the order value is over $100), and will have a validity of 12 months.
This assignment includes:
• Setting up the Facebook page to complement the existing website
• Designing the Gift Vouchers, and
• Creating the indexing system database
• Making the project compatible with Pinterest.
The Facebook page will be where customers will display the photographs of their canvas prints, hanging on their walls at home. This is necessary to activate the gift cards, (as explained below).
The database will be the overall indexing system of this feature. It will list the Serial Numbers of all gift cards in issue. The indexing system will be a record of who receives them, who activates them, and who uses them. I do not want the indexing system to be managed from within the website, therefore it has to be a stand-alone app.
In order for customers to be able to use their gift vouchers for future purchases they first need to be activated.
The following steps need to be undertaken by all customers to activate their gift vouchers:
• The customer must send us a photo from their phone of their new canvas print 'in situ', hanging on their wall at home. (Customers automatically release the rights to their photos to us for marketing purposes by doing so).
• The photo is to be posted to the new Facebook page, including a line or two written by the customer describing their print.
• The customer has to "Like" it, and also Like at least one other picture in order to activate their gift voucher. The new Facebook account will require the Friend settings to be public for all users to see it.
The Indexing database will include the following fields and will record all the data relevant for each customer, including:
• Gift Voucher Serial No.
• Customer Name Issued To
• or Name of Friend Given To
• Date Issued
• Date Valid To (1 Yr)
• Value $
• Activated by Photo to Facebook
• Activated by Facebook Like
Virtual gift vouchers will also be required which will be available for sale, in denominations of $50, $100, $150, $200, $250, and $500, which will also need to be recorded.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online