You are to create a website that allows registered users to upload artworks for display. Users who are not registered and logged in can view the site but not upload images. View the accompanying video to see how to set up the database and how the site should function.
The general requirements are:
• set up a database (in XAMPP) using the provided SQL script.
• Required pages are:
o home page
o register page (form) and processing script
o login page (form) and processing script
o add page (form) to add a new image (data and file upload to an uploads directory), with processing script
o gallery page showing all images or selected images
o artwork page showing all details for a selected artwork
o member page showing all uploaded images for a chosen member
• Use Bootstrap for functionality and layout, such as responsive text on the home page, image carousel, and potentially other required functionality if you can.
• Use CDN for the Bootstrap and jQuery files.
• Use session management to include the membername of a logged in user in the artwork database for any image they upload, and to ensure that only logged in users can actually upload files.
• Uploaded files go to a subdirectory of your site called uploads.
• You do not need to provide any uploaded images or database content. I will be adding those later. I just need the site to function as intended.
• The page [url removed, login to view] displays small versions of the uploaded images. You do not need to create separate images for this, just resize the image that has been uploaded. Each of these thumbnail images is a link to a page [url removed, login to view] that shows all the information about that artwork.
• The member names of all members who have uploaded images will appear as hyperlinks in a separate navigation bar (shown at the bottom in the video). Each link goes to a page [url removed, login to view] which displays the works of that member only.
• The category (database field) is intended to contain such values as 2D, 3D, painting, illustration, photograph, etc. There is a dropdown on the gallery page that selects all works or one of the categories, and the gallery page will display all or only the selected category of images.
Once hired I will also send you a video showing a sample website as a reference. I don't need you to worry about design and looks too much it can be anything. I just need a good sql developer that can implement all of the above.