Build a Job Website
This project was awarded to digiexpress for £850 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Looking for someone to build a website for me. MySQL database needed to store/retrieve information. The website will be for both Applicants and Recruiters alike. Applicants will be finding the jobs/applying, while recruiters will be posting the jobs and receiving applications.
Here are the specifications on a high level. 6 Pages in total: 1 Main Page, 2 Pages for applicants, 3 Pages for Recruiters.
- Top section: Infographic shown the total number of jobs available + number of jobs available per sector/job. This information MUST be live i.e. database skills needed here to make sure that whenever a new job is added/removed, it is reflected on the main page IMMEDIATELY.
- Middle section: Clients
- Bottom section: Testimonials
- Search Page (showing all the relevant jobs + the usual search options)
- Job page (displays details about the job, company advertising the job, details about the candidate, and at the bottom the application form)
- Ad Package page: Recruiters will select which package they want
- Ad Specification Page: Recruiters will provide details about their company, details about the job, and details about the candidate.
- Payment Page: Recruiters will provide their card details
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online