Basic Custom Website - Stock Market
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $281 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for a basic website to help with a specific issue we currently have with the apps we use for the stock market.
- We would like a basic platform which allows us to enter the price we paid for a share of a stock and the % will increase / decrease from that instead of the opening hours.
Ex: AAPL stock at $113 a share
- throughout the day, if it increase to $[url removed, login to view] we will see that in the percentage increase
- In a week from now it is at $115, we will now see the total increase instead of the increase from that day only.
- If it decreases we will see the total loss as well, not the decrease since the last closing hour
The platform should allow you to enter 100+ stocks and see them as a list. it should be accurate and with no delays (ex: no 15min delay)
Steps for users:
- Login with Google (Most important), Twitter or FB
- Enter stocks and the price paid per share, and number of shares
- See all your stocks with the following information
1) Price paid per share
2) Number of Share
3) Current market price per share
3) Return per share in percentage (Red / Green color coded)
4) Return per share in dollar amount (Red / Green color coded)
5) Total return in percentage (Red / Green color coded)
6) Total in dollar amount (Red / Green color coded)
7) Open to have a chart for: 1d / 5d / 1m / 6m / ytd / 1y / 2y / 5y / chart
8) 52 Week Range
9) 1 Year Target
10) Dividend & Yield
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online