We're looking for someone to build a landing page as a test to find a long term part time front end (UI/UX) designer/developer to help speed up and streamline our development process.
This person will be designing pages in our applications and website from scratch or turning rough designs into HTML markup. The majority of this person’s time will be spent writing html/CSS markup and in Photoshop. Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap is very helpful.
We are looking for:
• A builder, a reliable front end designer/developer that is not afraid to build content from scratch. Building both markup and images.
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and Twitter Bootstrap.
• Great Photoshop skills. Not afraid to spend all day in Photoshop building web assets when needed
• Knowledge of best practices using CSS, HTML and any other third party libraries to optimzie site performance and SEO.
• Ability to produce landing pages with specific text, imagery and design cues to direct the end user to specific calls to action.
• Can take concept wireframes (eg: balsalmiq, mockingbird) and turn them into stellar web interfaces that match our site's look and feel.
• Takes user experience very seriously and is able to think through workflows and come up with the best design and solution for the end user.
• Can take ownership of a project, understand its complete lifecycle and make intelligent suggestions to improve workflow and overall user experience.
• Communicates well with developers and non-developers