I need to convert data from the attached PDF into two CSV text files.
All the data are stored in the same formated tables (however not all tables contain all values).
- 1. The first table is a list with all political parties, listed from pages 10 to 16 in the PDF, you have to get data from columns 1, 4 and 5.
Result sample :
? GAUCHE BESOIN D'OPTIMISME;75012;DC
ACTION SAVOIE PREMI?RE;73000;DC
- 2. For each party, you will find two tables (pages 21 to 520 in the PDF). The second CSV file must contain data from table II (COMPTE DE R?SULTAT D'ENSEMBLE), column 2 (PRODUITS). You have to get the following values for each party :
- The party name
- Cotisations des adh?rents
- Contributions des ?lus
- Financement public : 2009
- Dons de personnes physiques
- The sum of all remaining values in this colum
(Remove all spaces in the numbers, use 0 if there is no value)
Here is an example from page 433-435 :
L'UNION POUR UN MOUVEMENT POPULAIRE;5886030;1749918;33452186;7168555;5762319
- The party name is the title on page 433
- The last number (5762319) is the sum of the eight remaining values (page 435)
I stay at your disposal if you have questions.