We are looking for someone to develop a USB 2.0 FS Audio Class 1.0 device, fully compatible with Windows, Android and iOS.
- 1 Analog Mic Input @ 96kHz/16bits
- If possible, 1 to 3 GPIOs
- If possible, 1 Analog Output, lower resolution is ok
- USB 2.0 Full Speed, Audio Class 1.0, asynchronous mode
- Powered by USB / 50 mA max for ADC and controller.
- Programmable USB product string (iProduct) and serial number (iSerialNumber)
- Target Size : 35x35mm
- Electronic part targeted price : under 12$ @ 1000pces
- Delay : 1month for a working prototype/ demoboard
The device is to be used for timing measurement purposes. The sampling frequency’s stability and precision are essentials. Therefore, the ADC clock will have to be generated by a TCXO and a real asynchronous mode (in terms of the USB Audio Class 1.0) communication must be established over USB.
So, in the case of a microcontroller and a separate serial ADC, the ADC would have to be the master of the I2S communication, in order to guaranty the sample rate.
Have a nice day !
8 freelancers are bidding on average €941 for this job
Hello! I've designed systems like your for 6 years and I can help you right away! Please look also at my profile there you will find the boards that I designed and implemented and worked! Have a great day!