I have just recently completed a young adult science fantasy and plan to submit this to agents. For that I have written a one-page synopsis of 3100 words that I plan to submit to literary agents.
However, having been involved for so many months in this project it is hard to stand back and see it from a neutral point of view.
Therefore, I am looking for an editor/writer who can edit the synopsis without having read the book.
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE MAKING AN OFFER:
What skills you should have:
- Native English speakers only (Preferable the US or Canada)
- Please no submission from South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc)
- Writing experience in the children's/young adult field.
- Be familiar with the standards and submission process to publishers/agents in the children’s industry.
- Experience in editing/copyediting.
- Edits via Word tracking only.
- You should have written synopses before.
The synopsis has already been edited by the editor of the book. So it is in decent shape already. It just needs to be refined to really pull the agent in, so that he/she would request the entire manuscript.
I have won a few literary awards with previously published books. If you like to find out more about me, just google Marc Remus and you will find plenty of information.
When making an offer, please give me some samples of the synopses you have written or edited in the children's/ young adult field.
I am looking forward to your offers,