I have have a site running with the commerce kickstart distribution: [url removed, login to view]
I have done most of the setup but now I need to change the checkout process in this way:
1) User places an order but doesn't pay, the checkout process is sort of paused
2) Admin overviews the order and approves it for payment.
3) User is sent an email prompting him to pay.
4) User resume the checkout process and pay using active payment methods
5) Paid order is marked as complete.
PLEASE DON'T POST: If you don't know Drupal. If you don't know this distribution [url removed, login to view]
8 freelancers are bidding on average $214 for this job
I am professional drupal developer having 5 years of experience. please check my great drupal portfolio here : [url removed, login to view] waiting to hear from you , thanks