Please note only the skeleton (i.e. boilerplate) is required with some JS library and Yii modules preconfigured, the rest of the application will be developed in-house, similar to the structure of the following projects with a twist and some automation to add additional applications. Common components (actually all of the application source) are to be shared amongst all servers via an NFS share.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
1. A captive portal (server1)
2. Corporate web site (server2)
3. Customer personal cabinet (server2)
4. ERP (server3)
5. Console applications via CRON (server4)
6. Possibly a few others servers that should be able to access and execute source in an appropriate manner.
Scope that we would like to outsource is:
1. Together with us identify (i.e. consulting services) and deploy directory structure on an NFS share
2. Setup development and production environment.
3. Deploy Git for version control.
4. Any tooling required for development.
The skeleton to be developed to host the following applications, briefly:
Application 1, redir: (URL: [url removed, login to view])
1. Customers get redirected (captured in the industry terminology) here by the networking hardware (a Cisco 7600 series router) for network access port identification, from the application point of view this is a session on the router which has an special accounting record in the DB. An SQL query gives us the port id.
2. Once port is identified:
a. If port is bound (another SQL lookup) to a customer (i.e. this is an existing customer) browser gets redirected to the cabinet in the frontend application and auto logon should take place, easy to implement, this is for the improved customer experience, so they do not have to login into their cabinet manually. In the cabinet they can find the reason as to why they got captured…
b. If port in not bound, application prompts for one-time port (i.e. service) activation code, codes are to be managed in the ERP (i.e. backend) application.
Application 2, frontend: (URL: (www.) [url removed, login to view])
1. This is the corporate web site.
2. Amongst other sections, this app hosts personal cabinet where customers manage services they have with us.
3. This is where they get redirected once their port is identified.
4. Customers can manually login into their cabinets here.
Application 3, backend: (URL: [url removed, login to view]):
1. Nothing special here, yet again this is the heart of Eurosel. Everything from customers to accounting, financial reporting to the call center agents, even news on the frontend app are managed here.
2. Staff members login here to do their job.
Application 4, console:
1. CRON jobs.
If you are interested please provide most appropriate time to discuss this over the skype (nick: eelnour)
Let me know if you need any further clarification.