Financial Institution - Television Scripts
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 20
We need 2-3 TV Scripts for a financial institution (credit union).
Client would like each spot to focus on one of the following product lines:
1. Auto Loans / Getting Pre-Approved
- The ease of getting pre-approved at credit union before going to dealership. The ease of getting a loan. How much money you can save on good rate.
2. Home Loans / Home Equity Loans
- Mortgage loans and/or using the equity in your home to make home improvements, swimming pools, etc
3. Debit Card with Rewards & Credit Card Card w/ Rewards
- Client has a debit card and credit card that you can get reward points with each dollar you spend. that can later be used after accruing enough points to buy stuff (airline tickets, gifts cards, electronics, etc)
4. Unsecured Loans / Personal Loans / Lines of Credit
- Smaller $$$ loans which people don't need outstanding credit for lifestyle type stuff, vacation loans, college etc
5. Online/Home Banking / Apple Pay / Digital Products
6. Debt Consolidation / Financial Checkup
- transferring credit card balances to one card with lower interest rate. Looking at personal finances and given options/advice on how to get finances cleaned up
Client would also like to have a common theme/catch phrase/slogan that can tie all of the commercials together.
You can pick 2 or 3 of these and write a commercial script for each. If client likes the direction we will most likely end up doing all 6 over the course of the year.
Need no later than Monday, January 9thGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online