This is DigitalCast support team, we are working on a new project beside our work in the VSAT field.
Field engineers are required to support Cisco routers in different sites in your country.
Please check the below and advise if you or your entity will be able to assist.
• The field engineer should have an experience in Cisco routers and switches.
Please advise if the field engineer is Cisco certified or not, as we will need the certification attached if it is available.
Scope of work:
• We will need to dispatch the field engineer when the router is not reachable from our side.
• Some dispatches will be very easy and the issue will be solved after field engineer does primary checks. And some dispatches we will need the field engineer to access the router Via console cable and check the interfaces, IOS and configuration.
• Some dispatches Field engineer will need to provide us with a remote access to the router.
• Some dispatches we will need to replace router fan, WIC Card or the router itself and spare parts should be sent from our side.
• When you can send your field engineer to the site after receiving our request? (Response time)
• What will be the Cisco Support Dispatch quote?
• What is the availability of a Backup team?
Please advise if you have the availability to provide this support.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $145 for this job
Hello my name is Danny Rodriguez I work for tech Americas and we have certified Cisco technicians all over the american continent. Please contact me if you need our services.