I want all these tasks done with comments explaining how they work for beginners and done in visuel studios so the solution can be sent for each one.
Write a program that uses while loop to accept six letters from the user at the keyboard and
provides their corresponding telephone digits, A, B, C = 2, D, E, F =3, G, H, I =4, J, K,L =5, M, N, O = 6, P, Q, R, S = 7 ,T, U, V = 8 , W, X, Y, Z 9
Write a program that accepts a number from the user and it should be able to count the
number of digits and calculate the sum of each digit.
1. Write a program that will continuously accept numbers from user and ends the program
when user enters the letter „x‟.
2. Write a program that will continuously accept numbers from user and let user know if it is
an odd number or even number. The program will exit when user enters negative or zero (0)
3. Write a program that accept a string input from user and count the number of vowels that
appears the string.
Write a program that accepts a string input in the format of an email address from user.
For example, @ed.com. Your program should be searching for the „@‟ and the „.‟
characters in the string input. Prompt an error message that they need to enter in the right
format and request them to re-enter until the correct format is entered.
1. Write a program that uses a for loop to print all of the letters between ‘A’ and ‘Z’. Remember
that the char type represents a signed 8-bit number and can be used as the variable in a for
2. Write a program that uses a for loop to display the multiplication table for a number entered
by the user. For example, if the user were to enter the number 5, then your program should
display the following output:
Multiplication table for 5:
5 * 1 = 5
5 * 2 = 10
5 * 3 = 15
5 * 4 = 20
5 * 5 = 25
5 * 6 = 30
5 * 7 = 35
5 * 8 = 40
5 * 9 = 45
5 * 10 = 50
3. Modify your answer to part 2 of this task to print the multiplication table in descending order
(i.e. counting down from 10 to 1).
4. Write a program that accepts 3 numbers and display the sum of it. The program should ask
user if they wish to perform the operation again for a new set of numbers.