Port a github libvnc version to a new platform:
(1) build server Libvncserver.
(2) build a server main executable.
Acceptance : Tested vncserver working with a vncclient (mouse click, keyboard entry).
(1) server build completes and ready for testing. 30%
(2) Prove of concept - begin acceptance process. 30%
(3) Final acceptance. 40%
It's a prove of concept project. So limited budget, $100-$120 max.
(1) libvnc - library
(2) libvncserver - server service
(1) waylandserver - service service
Either approach is acceptable, as long as the client can accept keyboard, mouse input and graphics displays. The vnc client for vnc server, wayland rdp client for waylanland server.
Only 1 approach is required, but flexible to choose either method or whichever is simpler to implement.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $142 for this job
Hi I have 5+ Year experience on IOS of Android, iPhone, Mobile Phone,C Programming. I have 20+ expert developer & 40+ satisfied clients. you can check my portfolio. If you entrusted you can chat with me.