I need a Autocad Lisp programmer to develop scripts for certain repetitive steps
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹55829 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹37500 - ₹75000 INR
1. Boxes in different layers are the input
2. Current process is free hand drawing to combine nearby areas such that it does not merge with a specific layer called "Through". Layers other than "Through" can overlap or merge. Radius to be checked with boxes and highest possible radius to be given , box sizes should above 3mm in length and width where possible.
3. Existing Frame called "Board Outline" to be extended by [url removed, login to view]
4. A new frame called "Template outline" to be drawn which is existing +30mm on each side
5. Draw Drills , based on size of Template outline and pitch (more instrucstions will be added)
6. Place lockers on Board Outline where top boxes are absent
7. Generate 3d view - exportable in solidworks
I will be adding the drawing files shortly for better understanding.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online