Talented Travel Writer needed for several Travel Guide articles (Thailand) for a Travel Blog
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 15
We are looking for someone to write several very large travel guide articles for a travel style blog (travel guides about 5,000-10,000 words long). We will be paying $50 for the 5000 word article or $100 for the 10,000 word (10 per 1000 words).
These will be comprehensive travel guides to various islands / cities in Thailand and will cover things like the best restaurants, best beaches, best things to see, best things to do, what to bring, where to stay, how to get there, etc.
Initially, we'll have 2 to 5 of these articles. If the work is good though, we may extend the project to cover 10 to 30 different locations in Thailand.
Ideally we are looking for someone who:
* has experience writing for travel blogs (specifically writing travel guides)
* is a native English speaker (born in US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand)
* has been to Thailand before
* is a fantastic writer who knows how to write in such a way to captivate readers and make people want to actually visit the exotic local you are writing about
These guides will be highly detailed, a sort of 'everything you need to know about X destination'. We are not talking fluffy articles, but real information.
Most of the articles will be at least 5000 words -- so very comprehensive!
==HOW TO APPLY ==
If you are interested, send a message explaining:
1) Why YOU qualify for this job and explain how you are a native English speaker, where you were born. No English as a Second Language writers will be given
2) Tell me what other similar style travel articles you've written
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online