Looking for a highly-motivated native-english copywriter who LOVES viral web content, to produce up to 10 articles per day for our leading entertainment website.
You will become a well-oiled machine who will not only copywrite trending, relevant content to our site daily, but have the drive to consider the best SEO optimizations and visual approach to article formats in order to constantly improve our user experience.
Our lead editor needs a perfectionist whose work will require minimal proofreading and direction posting to a Wordpress site.
- Native English speaker/writer
- 20-50 articles per week to be rewritten and uploaded to our site
- Articles will range from 100-500 words
- Content will be rewritten from sites such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- Experience rewriting/reporting news/current affairs articles
- Master of Wordpress
- Experience writing click-bait titles, subtitles
- Work will be ongoing for successful contributor
- 1 week trial period
Each article should take no longer than 45 minutes to copywrite. Offering $5 USD per article.
We look forward to hearing from you.
28 freelancers are bidding on average £3/hour for this job
I'll give you the best result by using my vast professional experience and skills to handle your project. I'm sure you'll be convince to work with me again, so chat with me to discuss details of your project. Thanks
I absolutely love posting click-bait content, I used to do it on Youtube for a long time. I was not hugely successful but was making a nice amount of views per month.
If given this job, I will handle it with utmost seriousness,and my experience will be a huge guild in this great project.I prefer to allow my work speak for me.Thanks.
I have huge experience rewriting articles for sites such as FT Profile, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and World Reporter, as well as for a range of clients of advertising giant WPP. I am used to tailoring my style to different read More